limiting the numbers of instance of Winword

Silvio.Falconi

limiting the numbers of instance of Winword

Post by Silvio.Falconi »

I was just wondering is there a way, maybe in the Registry, to limit open instances of programs such as WinWord or Excel
I have at school computer with small memory and the boys founded the mode to block any pc opening many instances of winword
I want to be able to limit the amount of instances of each program they are allowed to open.

Thanks in advance for any help!
I use : FiveWin for Harbour August 2020 (Revision) - Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1712141320) - Bcc7.30 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC
cnavarro

Re: limiting the numbers of instance of Winword

Post by cnavarro »

It could serve?

Code: Select all

aTasks = GetTasks()

C. Navarro
Hay dos tipos de personas: las que te hacen perder el tiempo y las que te hacen perder la noción del tiempo
Si alguien te dice que algo no se puede hacer, recuerda que esta hablando de sus limitaciones, no de las tuyas.
Silvio.Falconi

Post by Silvio.Falconi »

not in fwh
I use : FiveWin for Harbour August 2020 (Revision) - Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1712141320) - Bcc7.30 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC
cnavarro

Post by cnavarro »

Yes Silvio
c:\fwh\source\function\gettasks.prg
But do not think you need to serve
C. Navarro
Hay dos tipos de personas: las que te hacen perder el tiempo y las que te hacen perder la noción del tiempo
Si alguien te dice que algo no se puede hacer, recuerda que esta hablando de sus limitaciones, no de las tuyas.