anserkk

Post by anserkk »

Thankyou Mr.Anotonio & Rochinha

Regards

Anser
anserkk

Post by anserkk »

Dear Mr.Rochinha,

I downloaded the sample from your site. Thankyou very much for the same.

I read your code and I have one more doubt. If you don't mind can you give a clarification for my doubts written below.

1) In your code, instead of placing the contols on MDICHILD, you have used a DIALOG with NOWAIT and placed all the controls like GET's, xBrowse, Folder etc on the DIALOG itself . And later you changed the PARENT of all these controls to the MDICHILD and ended the DIALOG. What is the intention or the advantage of using this technique ?

My assumption : Resource Editors cannot be used to create MDICHILD window. So you have created a DIALOG and designed the screen using a resource editor. For the ease of Window Design you used a Resource Editor and later on thru code you changed/moved all controls from the DIALOG to the MDICHILD

Am I right or Wrong. If I am wrong then what could be the reason for using the DIALOG with NOWAIT clause on a MDICHILD Window.

Regards

Anser
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Post by Antonio Linares »

Anser,

>
For the ease of Window Design you used a Resource Editor and later on thru code you changed/moved all controls from the DIALOG to the MDICHILD
>

Yes, that is the reason :-)
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
anserkk

Post by anserkk »

Thankyou Mr.Antonio