Focus NOT visible on radiobutton or Checkbox

Frank Demont

Focus NOT visible on radiobutton or Checkbox

Post by Frank Demont »

Hello,

I still have problems with NON visible focus on Radiobuttons or checkboxes. I reported this , maybe a year ago , but this behaviour make the use from radiobuttons or checkboxes nearly impossible.

I work on XP , service pack 2 , but the customers have other OS (wndows NT , ... )

I am wondering that others doen't report this (serious) problem. Am i the only to have troubles ??????

Frank
Frank Demont

Post by Frank Demont »

Enrico,

I mentioned that a year ago ( +/-) i reportred the problem , WITH an example . also you has tryed it , but could not confirm the problem.
There was a reaction from antonio , if i remember corectly , it should be a problem from windows.

So , i am convinced there is a serious problem , at least for me ( or mine configuration) and i do not understand that i should be the only with this problem.

In each problem from FW , i have to spend many hours , but has not always a response from ANTONIO ( ON MOVE ....)

Frank

Frank
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Post by Antonio Linares »

Frank,

If you kindly provide a self contained and small sample, we will review it to provide tech support.
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Enrico Maria Giordano

Post by Enrico Maria Giordano »

You should understand that a problem that can't be confirmed is a problem that can hardly fixed, sorry.

EMG