JsonEncode, JsonDecode Lib

byron.hopp

JsonEncode, JsonDecode Lib

Post by byron.hopp »

Does anybody have a lib which will provide the functions hb_JsonEncode, and hb_JsonDecode to my FiveWin / xHarbour project. I found c source code on line for these functions but I have no experience in creating a Lib to utilize this code. I have been working on using restful web services and thanks in part to this group I believe I am there. However I need to parse the json that is returned. I wrote something for simple Json, but more complex the structure it gets more difficult. I believe it could take days to get this right (if ever). I decided I am better using the functions some 'smart person' wrote instead. Is it reasonable to incorporate this code into a Lib and utilize it, or might there be version issues. Or if anybody has a lib with this capability please let me know.

I believe these functions are similar to json.parse, and json.stringify.

Thanks,

Byron ...
Thanks,
Byron Hopp
Matrix Computer Services
Colin Haig

Re: JsonEncode, JsonDecode Lib

Post by Colin Haig »

Hi Byron

I have used hb_jsonencode, hb_jsondecode and TIpClientHttp() with harbour and fivewin ( with help from Daniel Garcia Gil) to connect
to a accounting package restful API - you can contact me by email colin at techdata dot net dot au

Colin